Rules to play:
1. players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
2. those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.
3. players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been tagged.
So, 8 random facts about Patti… hmmm
1. I’m involved in an effort to found a non-profit organization to practically assist youth workers who have been ‘left for dead’ by the church.
2. My first purchased-with-my-own-money car was a used Plymouth Reliant K, the car after which one of my son’s favorite bands is named (though they spell it Relient K).
3. I used to be on the swimming team in high school, and now my daughter swims for the same school.
4. My teenage children and I often get asked if we’re siblings. It’s so random!
5. My husband and I met at an anthropology professor’s house and “cemented” our relationship by taking a course called “The Anthropology of Conflict” together. We’ve been married 20 years in a few weeks, so I guess those were credits well earned.
6. Both my parents are only children, so I have no cousins of my own (some my parents’ age, who are really their cousins).
7. I don’t really like pizza, but I eat it for ministry purposes so I can suffer for Jesus.
8. Coffee – not designer, thanks. I’m a New Yorker, I take it regular (cream and 2 sugars), if you please, and plenty of it.
OK, to tag 8 people to play… I’m tagging more YMXers 😛